StudyMate Author lets you create ten Flash-based activities and games using four simple templates. The Flash activities can be used with any web server or published directly to your WebCT Vista online course. StudyMate Author will import items from MS Word files and publisher test banks, making it easy to create interesting, interactive activities from existing content.
For more product information, go to StudyMate Author
- Create Flash-based activities and games using an “offline” Windows interface
- Four templates let you create ten activities and games
- Insert graphics such as gif, jpeg, bmp, png, and pcx
- Embed audio files such as mp3 or wav
- Convert oversized graphics to a suitable size with one click
- Create algorithmic questions using the “Calculated” template
Preview, Publish and Settings
- Publish directly to your WebCT Vista online course
- Select from six language interfaces for activities (Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, and Spanish)
- Choose settings that meet your accessibility objectives
- Preview activities and games before generating the Flash object
- Select only the activities and games wanted for the final Flash object
Note: Mac OS is not compatible with this application
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98
- Memory: 32 MB RAM minimum
- Hard Disk: 10 MB free space
- Monitor: 800x600 minimum (1024x768 recommended)
The University of British Columbia has a site license agreement that permits UBC instructors to use StudyMate.
Video Tutorials & Quick Start Guides (Courtesy of Respondus)
The following demonstration movies are available for StudyMate Author. Adobe Flash Player is required to view the movies.